Based in Montreal (QC), Canada
March 28, 2013
|Steam -||$3.99 USD|
|iOS -||$2.99 USD|
|Android -||$2.99 USD|
|OUYA -||$3.99 USD|
|Mac -||$3.99 USD|
Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!
Knightmare Tower has been previously released as a Flash game in 2012 and has known a great success since then. It has been featured on some of the biggest gaming sites (like Kongregate.com, ArmorGames.com and Newgrounds.com) and has been played over 10 million times. It’s also currently ranked in Kongregate.com’s Top 5 Action Games ever, alongside two other Juicy Beast games: Burrito Bison and Burrito Bison Revenge. The game has then been completely rebuilt and revamped using the Unity game engine, which allowed Knightmare Tower to reach new heights!
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
Game Trailer YouTube
Animation Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Mobile Game" NUMIX 2014
- "App Store Best of 2013" AppStore.com/BestOf2013
- "The 12 Best Games for the iPhone/iPad" Kotaku.com
- "Nomination Best Action/Arcade Game" PocketGamer.co.uk
- "Top 5 Action Games ever" Kongregate.com
- "Nomination for Best Game Art." Mochi Awards 2012
- "Nomination for Best Action Game" Mochi Awards 2012
- "Best Action Game" FGL Ninja Awards 2012
- "Best Graphics" FGL Ninja Awards 2012
- "Best Overall" FGL Ninja Awards 2012
- "2nd place for Best Action/Arcade (Burrito Bison Revenge finished first)" Best of Casual Gameplay 2012 by JayIsGames.com
- "This is a great game and an easy recommendation to make."
- RussFrushtick, Polygon.com
- "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing."
- Stephen Totilo, Kotaku.com
- "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower."
- Lucas Sullivan, GamesRadar.com
- "Suddenly, an hour will have passed in one of the best mobile games of 2013 so far."
- Writers and editors of Kotaku.com, Nytimes.com
- "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive."
- Richard Mitchell, Joystiq.com
- "You're going to find it very hard to put down the controller."
- Charlie Hawkins, AlteredConfusion.com
- "If you've already played this game on Ouya, you don't need someone else to tell you how good it is."
- Bertel King, Jr., AndroidPolice.com
- "This was a definite buy."
- Nameless Reviewer, OUYAReview
- "Knightmare Tower is weird in a wonderful way and will eat up all the time you give it. 4.4/5"
- Dora, JayIsGames.com
- "A very rare game that breaks the mold and brings us something genuine and truly remarkable. 10/10"
- Joaquim Ribeiro, Everyday I'm Flashing
- "Knightmare Tower is another homerun for Juicy Beast. 9.5/10"
- Robbie Clark, FlashMush.com
- "The most complete, most interactive and arguably the prettiest launcher game available on the Internet. 10/10"
- Jasper Nikki, GameInterlude.com
- "Juicy Beast's launcher games are kind of scary. They have a way of eating up hours and leaving you confused as to where your day went."
- Cassandra Khaw, IndieGames.com
You can play the old Flash version on Kongregate.com.
Download the original soundtrack by Hyperduck Soundworks on hyperduck.bandcamp.com.
About Juicy Beast
Juicy Beast is four four friends handcrafting silly and addicting video games since 2009.
More information on Juicy Beast, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Knightmare Tower Credits
Juicy Beast Studio
Music, Sound Design