Knightmare Tower coming to iOS August 1st 2013!
14 comments since July 3, 2013
Finally, we’re done! Knightmare Tower is coming to iOS on August 1st 2013 and we just can’t wait to get it out there!
Knightmare Tower is our very first, self-made and self-published mobile game, and we’re super happy with the results. We spent a lot of time polishing every details and making sure the controls were spot on. We wanted to avoid using a virtual joystick, so we invested a lot of time on good tilt controls (as you can see below).
If you haven’t noticed yet, this version of the game is completely revamped and is way better than the old Flash version!
- We added a new intro movie and a special ending movie
- We refreshed the art
- We added a new combo system that gives you speed boosts
- We added small UI details like quests reminders and a progression/distance meter on the side
- We refreshed the final boss’ attack patterns
- We increased the speed up / slow down effects to they’re more obvious
- We adjusted the whole UI so it fits well on mobile devices
- We implemented a mobile friendly controls set (no virtual buttons)
To end this up, here’s a couple screenshots!